ACH Universal allows you to easily create ACH transactions for:
• Direct Deposit for employees
• Collections from customers
• Payments to vendors and governmental agencies
• Consolidating funds between accounts in different banks
Sample ACH / NACHA file
ACH Universal is compatible with:
• QuickBooks - direct integration,
• Excel and comma delimited (csv) files,
• SQL Server, and
• all major accounting packages, including Peachtree, Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV/AX, Sage, ACCPAC, Macola, Epicor, Lawson, JD Edwards, SAP, MAS 90/200/500, PeopleSoft and even Oracle Financials,
• any legacy systems that can export to Excel or a csv file
Are you a QuickBooks users? See our QuickBooks integration module.
ACH files created with ACH Universal are 100% compatible with your bank.
ACH Universal is updated regularly to insure compliance with all regulations and standard entry class codes.
In fact, our ACH Universal is used in-house by EastPay, a regional NACHA association.
Our clients span government agencies (State of Massachusetts, City of NY), financial institutions (E*Trade, American Express), corporate clients (NASCAR, KPMG) as well as small and mid-sized businesses.
Download now and install a free, full-working version of ACH Universal to test with your bank.
No credit card needed, no catch. Completely risk-free, no obligation.