Have you been asked to create an ACH/NACHA file to send to your bank?
ACH Universal allows you to create ACH files for:
• Collections from clients
• Direct Deposit for employees
• Payments to vendors and gov't agencies
• Consolidating funds between accounts
Example: ACH / NACHA file
Compatible with In-house systems
ACH Universal is compatible with:
• QuickBooks - direct integration,
• Excel and comma delimited (csv) files,
• SQL Server, and
• all major accounting packages, including Peachtree, Sage, ACCPAC, MAS 90/200/500, Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV/AX, Epicor, Lawson, Macola, SAP, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials and more.
• any legacy systems that can export to Excel or a csv file
• ACH files created with ACH Universal are 100% compatible with your bank.
• ACH Universal is updated regularly to insure compliance with all regulations and standard entry class codes.
In fact, our ACH Universal is used in-house by EastPay, a regional NACHA association.
Our clients span government agencies (State of Massachusetts, City of NY), financial institutions (E*Trade, American Express), corporate clients (NASCAR, KPMG) as well as small and mid-sized businesses.
No Risk - Test with your Bank Download now and install a free, full-working version of ACH Universal to test with your bank.
No credit card needed, no catch. Completely risk-free, no obligation.
Would you rather see it in action?
Easy to Setup
ACH Universal is easily installed without MIS support. The Setup
Wizard assists you in entering the setup information provided by
Easy to Use
You can bring in data from virtually any accounting, payroll or
billing system. You can even import, or 'Copy and Paste', from an
Excel spreadsheet. Once you bring in the data, the system automatically
remembers your settings.
Easy to Transmit ACH Files
Depending on your bank's system, ACH Universal can transmit the
ACH file via FTP or email, or take you to login to a bank's web
Installed at your location, ACH Universal can be fully automated
to accept data from your accounting system, create an ACH-NACHA formatted file,
and then transmit it directly to the bank.
Our Easy Steps program assists you throughout the process
and contains context-sensitive help. In addition, free phone support
is available to help you get up-and-running - quickly and easily.
With ACH Universal, creating and transmitting an ACH file
is as easy as:
1)Run a report from
your accounting, billing, or industry specific system for the transactions
you want to create - and import this into ACH Universal.
If your accounting system cannot store account and ABA/routing numbers,
ACH Universal will automatically lookup this information for each
2) Click 'Transmit to Bank' - the system will create
the ACH file (NACHA file format) and transmit it to your bank.
With its built-in scheduler, you can automate the import, file creation
and transmission process.
ACH Universal then sends a confirmation email to you, a colleague,
your bank, or other recipient that you designate, indicating that
the process was completed.
Full listing of all ABA - Routing
numbers at time of installation. Subscription updates included