Treasury Software understands and respects the needs of businesses of all sizes to institute a comprehensive risk management process to govern their third-party vendor relationships.
While we would like to complete and assist with all vendor management due diligence inquiries, it would not be economically feasible based on our pricing model.
Our software is aggressively priced at the utility and desktop productivity level and cannot support the additional costs associated with this pre-sales activity.
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with as much information as possible in a self-service methodology:
While we are a privately held corporation and do not release financial statements, relevant financial information is available from third-party sites, including Dun & Bradstreet.
Our IT Processes and many business policies are available at
(a listing of the contents is below):
Table of Contents
1. Access Control Policies / Procedures
2. Segregation of Duties Policies / Procedures
3. Remote Access Policy
4. Asset Management Policies / Procedures
5. Antivirus, Malware Policies and Procedures
6. Confidentiality Agreements / Non-Disclosure Agreements
7. Change Management, Change Control Policies and Procedures
8. Audit, Compliance Policies and Procedures
9. Data Backup Policies / Procedures
10. Data Destruction / Disposal Policies / Procedures
11. Application Development Policies and Procedures
12. Secure Coding Policies and Procedures
13. Email Use and Security Policies / Procedures
14. Encryption Policies / Procedures
15. Human Resource Screening Policies / Procedures
16. Human Resource Termination Policies / Procedures
17. Security Awareness Training Policies and Procedures
18. Incident Response Policy
19. Information Security Policies / Procedures
20. Social Media, Mobile Media, Device Policies and Procedures
21. Network Security Management Policies and Procedures
22. IT Operations Policies / Procedures
23. Patch Management Policies and Procedures
24. Physical Security Policies / Procedures
25. Risk Management / Risk Assessment Program Policies / Procedures
26. Data Retention Policies / Procedures
27. Third Party Management Policies / Procedures
We are not just a software company - we are actively involved in the banking and ACH community.
We present at NACHA (the national association) conferences, XML initiatives, and regional ACH conferences. Treasury Software is a member of the NACHA Alliance (formerly CEBP).
In October 2016, we became a NACHA Preferred Partner for ACH enablement and integration. Please visit the NACHA Preferred Partner page for more information on the program and announcement for details on our work with small and mid-sized businesses.
We're also active in the general banking and financial community, presenting to the Association for Financial Professionals regional chapters, as well as maintaining our relationships with key banks, such as M&I Bank (now BMO Harris Bank) - since 2004.
Recently, we added US Bank (the 5th largest bank originator of ACH transactions in the US) to our list.
View Treasury Software on US Bank (6th paragraph)
Microsoft Gold Certified since 2008. Certification includes:
|QuickBooks Silver Developer since 2011. Certification includes:
--Intuit client support from the Intuit Marketplace
View Treasury Software's Profile on Intuit
On June 15, 2011, the SSAE 16 (Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16) replaced the SAS70. The SSAE 16, Reporting on Controls at a Service Organization covers examining a service provider’s controls and rendering an opinion for the provider’s customers. SSAE 16 is also referred to as Service Organization Controls (SOC).
On May 1, 2017, the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) replaced SSAE 16 with SSAE 18. While there were many additional areas of update - one major point was the inclusion of 'subservice' organizations.
A service organization is an entity that provides services (hosting, payroll processing, etc...) to another entity. A subservice organization goes one level deeper - a service entity used by the original service organization to perform services.
As Treasury Software is not a service or subservice organization, it does not fall
within the scope of these standards.
Treasury Software obtains certification from independent software testing agencies in conjunction with its Microsoft Gold Certified Partner status.
Our goal is to promote diversity in all aspects of our company - from our staff to our vendors.
As a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) company, we are sensitive to proactively including entities that are minority-owned, women owned, veteran owned, LGBT-owned, service disabled veteran owned, historically underutilized business, and small business enterprises as suppliers and professional service providers.
Treasury Software maintains insurance coverage in accordance with our corporate policies.
Treasury Software can provide a Certificate of Insurance to qualified partners upon request, at no cost.
Adding a qualified partner as an additional insured may be obtained at an annual cost of $275/year (to help offset administrative costs).